Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm starting to regret the black and white aesthetic.

It kinda hurts my eyes.

Anyway. Hi! Welcome to the world of Dr. Sock, nobody's favourite supervillain. This is the blog of choice for anyone who wants to partake of some dramatic super-powered fun. In other words, it's a promotional blog for my new book, The Villainous Dr. Sock. Huzzah.

You can find the following on this sucker:
  • Links to various online retailers where you can buy the book
  • A sizable sample of the book, also available elsewhere (but this website is so much more attractive, so why not read here?)
  • Some behind-the-scenes notes, including the evolution of the book's cover (yes, I did it myself, and I'm so proud)
  • Links to my other written work, because self-promotion is good
  • Other stuff
Peruse to your hearts' content. And buy the book! That is important! Only

$1.99!

Bargain? Bargain.

Order YOUR copy of The Villainous Dr. Sock on Smashwords today!     Preferably right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment